AI’s Impact on Innovation Management – Christian Terwiesch & Valery Yakubovich | AI in Focus Series
Wharton’s Christian Terwiesch and Valery Yakubovich join Eric Bradlow, vice dean of Analytics at Wharton, to discuss AI’s influence on innovation management, from risk assessment and strategy to organization and value capture. How can businesses use AI to ideate and better meet customer needs? This interview is part of a special 10-part series called “AI in Focus.”
The artificial intelligence revolution is officially upon us. Hear from host Eric Bradlow, Vice Dean of Analytics at Wharton, as he meets with Wharton faculty experts across a wide range of business domains – from healthcare and neuroscience to sports and the auto industry – to learn how AI will impact these fields moving forward, and what we can do to stay ahead of the curve.
#wharton #ai #artificialintelligence #innovation #innovationmanagement
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU