Atari CEO Wade Rosen on Organic Growth in the Gaming Industry
Wade Rosen, CEO of Atari, a leading company in the video game industry, shares insights on Atari’s future. From making key acquisitions to collaborating with brands like LEGO, Rosen discusses Atari’s mission to stand out in an increasingly competitive industry. Learn about Atari’s enduring legacy, how the company adapts to industry changes, and Atari’s vision for long-term success in gaming.
#atari #gaming #videogames
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU