Can Mortgage Rates Impact Marriage Rates? A Conversation with Wharton Professor Corinne Low
Corinne Low, Associate Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy at the Wharton School, joins host Dan Loney on Wharton Business Daily to discuss her recent paper, “Collateralized Marriage,” co-authored by Jeanne Lafortune. In this interview, Professor Low examines how housing market trends can impact marriage dynamics.
Wharton Business Daily airs Monday-Friday from 10 AM – 12 PM ET on SiriusXM Channel 132, featuring emerging trends, top business leaders & Wharton’s renowned professors.
Learn more: http://whr.tn/businessdaily
#housingmarket #interestrates #marriage #inflation #mortgage
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU