Diversity at Work: How Managing Diversity Elevates Brands | Americus Reed — Ripple Effect Podcast
Diversity, equity and inclusion has become an important brand for companies, but too many are glossing over the hard work needed to create authentic change. Wharton marketing professor Americus Reed explains what it takes.
Every day, business scholars answer pressing questions in their research — but what do their insights mean for you? In this podcast, Wharton faculty dive into what inspired their studies and how their findings resonate with the world today. Learn how research insights translate into knowledge you can use, with host Dan Loney.
In honor of Juneteenth, the Ripple Effect podcast is showcasing a special series of conversations on equity and opportunity, diving deep into the complex issues of racial inequality, bias, and representation within organizations. This special will be led by guest host Kenneth Shropshire, faculty director of Wharton’s Coalition for Equity and Opportunity.
Learn more at http://whr.tn/rippleeffect
#brand #branding #brandvalues #diversity #dei #marketing
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU