Gary Vaynerchuk Interview on Entrepreneurship, Blockchain, the Future of NFTs & More
Gary Vaynerchuk (Gary Vee) – serial entrepreneur, Chairman of VaynerX, and the CEO of VaynerMedia – joined Wharton Business Daily host Dan Loney from VeeCon in Indianapolis to talk about overestimating the success of an entrepreneurial venture, how blockchain can help us discern real from fake media, the future role of NFTs beyond their current primary role as collectables to being used for contracts, and how he expects technology to continue to disrupt the world of traditional and digital advertising and the current norms to invest heavily in both.
Wharton Business Daily airs Monday-Friday from 10 AM – 12 PM ET on SiriusXM Channel 132, featuring emerging trends, top business leaders & Wharton’s renowned professors. Learn more: http://whr.tn/businessdaily
#entrepreneurship #blockchain #NFTs #garyvee
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU