Housing market outlook for 2024 – Wharton Professor Susan Wachter #housingmarket
Wharton School Professor of Real Estate Susan Wachter offers her housing market outlook for 2024, predicting recovery in the second half of the year based on on trends in interest rates, inflation, and mortgage rates, which she says will provide relief in the mortgage market.
#Shorts #interestrates #mortgagerates #realestate
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU