How Can AI Be Used in Managing People? with Wharton Professor Matthew Bidwell
Watch the full episode, “Can AI Make You a Better Manager?” at https://whr.tn/3sFxo6G.
While workers are looking at AI to boost their productivity, so are managers. Wharton professors Matthew Bidwell and Sonny Tambe – faculty co-director of AI at Wharton – join Eric Bradlow, vice dean of Analytics at Wharton, to discuss AI’s transformation of human resources (HR), offering guidance for managers and decision-makers on ways to leverage AI to improve the workplace while dealing with uncertainty and other rising concerns. This interview is part of a special 10-part series called “AI in Focus.”
The artificial intelligence revolution is officially upon us. Hear from host Eric Bradlow, Vice Dean of Analytics at Wharton, as he meets with Wharton faculty experts across a wide range of business domains – from healthcare and neuroscience to sports and the auto industry – to learn how AI will impact these fields moving forward, and what we can do to stay ahead of the curve.
#shorts #wharton #ai #artificialintelligence #hr #humanresources
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU