How Can You Make Your Writing Sound More Persuasive? with Wharton Marketing Professor Jonah Berger
Marketing Professor Jonah Berger explains why staying in the present is not just great life advice but also a powerful marketing strategy. In this interview, he shares his findings on the power of present tense verbs in persuading others and creating confidence. Learn how to achieve your marketing objectives by making a few simple changes in your phrasing.
#digitalmarketing #marketing #communications #socialmedia
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU