How Does Your Financial Wellbeing Shape Your Health? — Opportunity Matters Series
Kenneth L. Shropshire, faculty director of Wharton’s Coalition for Equity and Opportunity, is joined by Wharton professor Guy David, Managing Director for Wharton’s Coalition for Equity and Opportunity Dr. Fareeda Griffith, and Head of TIAA Institute Surya Kolluri.
They unpack the intricate ways income and wealth inequality reverberate through health care and influence health outcomes. From examining the impact of social determinants to navigating innovation in technology and AI, the conversation explores how these factors can either uplift or exacerbate existing disparities for underserved communities. This interview is part of a special 4-part series called “Opportunity Matters.”
#DEI #healthcare #equity #inclusion #blackhistorymonth
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU