How Will AI Affect Productivity and the Workplace? – Wharton Professor Kartik Hosanagar
Watch the full video, “What Is the Future of AI?” at https://whr.tn/3G5HSiD.
AI is here and it’s not going away. Wharton professors and faculty co-directors of AI at Wharton Kartik Hosanagar and Stefano Puntoni join Eric Bradlow, vice dean of Analytics at Wharton, to discuss how AI will affect business and society as adoption continues to grow. How can humans work together with AI to boost productivity and flourish? This interview is part of a special 10-part series called “AI in Focus.”
The artificial intelligence revolution is officially upon us. Hear from host Eric Bradlow, Vice Dean of Analytics at Wharton, as he meets with Wharton faculty experts across a wide range of business domains – from healthcare and neuroscience to sports and the auto industry – to learn how AI will impact these fields moving forward, and what we can do to stay ahead of the curve.
#shorts #artificialintelligence #AI #workplace #productivity
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU