Improving Accessibility in the Workplace and in Outer Space — Leading Diversity at Work Series
In this episode of the Leading Diversity at Work podcast, Wharton’s Stephanie Creary joins two disability advocates, Sheila Xu and Sheri Wells-Jensen, who happen to be passionate about space, to discuss inclusivity in the workplace and beyond.
Professional closed captions are available.
Leading Diversity at Work is a podcast series featuring Wharton management professor Stephanie Creary in conversation with experts in diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more at http://whr.tn/leadingdiversity.
#DEI #accessibility #spaceexploration #wharton
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU