Mental Health Awareness Month: Managing Anxiety through Reframing and Rituals w/ Maurice Schweitzer
During Mental Health Awareness Month, Maurice Schweitzer, Wharton Professor of Management, joined Wharton Business Daily host Dan Loney to talk about anxiety at work, which can often feel isolating, despite the fact that many people feel anxiety often. They also discuss reframing the heightened state of anxiety as excitement and the power of a ritual to ground us when we feel anxious.
Wharton Business Daily airs Monday-Friday from 10 AM – 12 PM ET on SiriusXM Channel 132, featuring emerging trends, top business leaders & Wharton’s renowned professors. Learn more: http://whr.tn/businessdaily
#WhartonBizDaily #Wharton #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU