Microsoft’s Game-Changing Buy of Activision Blizzard – Wharton Professor Harbir Singh Interview
Harbir Singh, Wharton Professor of Management and co-director of the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, joins host Dan Loney on Wharton Business Daily to discuss Microsoft’s acquisition of video game company Activision Blizzard. In this interview, Singh discusses the potential impact of the deal, from reactions from competitors to shifts in consumer engagement.
Wharton Business Daily airs Monday-Friday from 10 AM – 12 PM ET on SiriusXM Channel 132, featuring emerging trends, top business leaders & Wharton’s renowned professors. Learn more: http://whr.tn/businessdaily
#gaming #activision #microsoft #wharton
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU