Must-read Wharton Faculty Authors: Preparing for Leadership with Dean Erika James — Ripple Effect
Wharton Dean Erika James shares lessons on leadership from her new book, “The Prepared Leader: Emerge from Any Crisis More Resilient Than Before.”
Crises will come, but well-prepared leaders can weather the storm. In this episode, Wharton Dean Erika James shares insights from her new book on crisis management.
Every day, business scholars answer pressing questions in their research — but what do their insights mean for you? In this podcast, Wharton faculty dive into what inspired their studies and how their findings resonate with the world today. Learn how research insights translate into knowledge you can use, with host Dan Loney.
Learn more at http://whr.tn/rippleeffect.
#leadership #crisismanagement #management
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU