Predicting AI trends in 2024 – Wharton Professor Christian Terwiesch #ai #artificialintelligence
Wharton School Professor Christian Terwiesch, Co-Director of the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, predicts AI trends he expects to see in 2024, including LLMs becoming more sophisticated and new applications for generative AI.
#Shorts #wharton #generativeai
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU