Predicting workplace trends in 2024 – Wharton Professor Matthew Bidwell #remotework #labormarket
Wharton School Professor of Management Matthew Bidwell has his eyes on these workplace trends in 2024, including changes to work-from-home/remote work/hybrid work/return-to-office, the labor market, and AI’s impact on jobs.
#Shorts #wharton #hybridwork
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
– Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends
– Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press
– In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders
– A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business
– A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox
Visit the Knowledge at Wharton homepage: https://whr.tn/3qUpSBE
Subscribe to the Knowledge at Wharton YouTube channel: https://whr.tn/3DEAgAU